|Housework plan for June|
April goals were achieved except for getting the round up done on the blog.
I played a lot sewing and designing this month so I only got about half the goals I wrote down done.
I did mange to:
- Draft the easy version of my Boy Friend Shirt. I have called it the Everyday Shirt
- Did a bit on the sleeve of the Australian Girl Doll denim jacket. I have worked out that the two piece seam needs to be quite curved.
- I started drafting the skirt for my Wardrobe Capsule.
- I stitched and quilted one quilt block and have started stitching the second block for this month.
- I read at least 2 books and I'm pretty sure I read two e-books. I didn't finish listening to the audio book. I lost interest in it.
- I worked on a new free pattern. It is the tie that is going with the new outfit I am making.
- I also managed to get in a few walks to the beach.
Part of May I was away visiting my mum so I am happy with my achievements for May.
What about June.
I have sorted out the goals journal and the habits journal. I have scheduled the house cleaning for half of June on my new month at a view page I bought and downloaded from Etsy.
I printed it on the spare pages I have for the planner so I don't even have to punch the holes. The faint lines on the page are good for writing in the boxes.
I haven't quite got around to making my vision board list for June. I will update this when I get it done.
I love my new planner from Kikki K. I have bought all the accessories in the collection except for the pencil case which I am going to try making myself. I have a fabric paint pen that I will use to draw on my own cat picture.